MUSIC ON A FRIDAY MORNING


Could not sleep last night, it was too hot. The AC felt uncomfortable, I do not like it even. Opened the windows wide and left the balcony door open to no avail. Then a blessed breeze at 5 AM and I dozed off. At 7 AM I thought there was a battle near us, sounds pounded in my head. A Jack Hammer and a massive Drilling machine in too different locations, pounding at different notes.On a Friday morning??. The jack hammer was 30 meters away from my bed room. The drilling tool a 100. What could you do?? Complain to the Ministry of Environment about the noise pollution? or to the Municipality of Amman for working on a public holiday? or go to the police? Then is it my personal problem? or a public interest problem? Why can't somebody whose this action which occurs every Friday and at night, or the music blasting at 2 AM, fall under his authority take some action. Why can't somebody come and tell the construction Engineer to stop drilling and go home and let people rest on a Friday. #JO #JoReform #Iamreallylivid #FB

No comments:

Featured Post

PINK ROSE